Your Privacy Is Important
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Allpro Technology may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: We may use information provided by users to help us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; or if Allpro Technology reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Allpro Technology, its customers or the public. Allpro Technology may be required to provide personal information in response to a lawful request from governmental authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have choices about how to manage your personal data and what types of communications you receive from us. If you contact us, we will endeavor to respond to your inquiry within 30 days. Please note that we may have a legal obligation to preserve certain data. Data subjects whose data is received by Allpro Technology have the right under the Privacy Shield to access, correct or delete their personal data. They may do so by sending a written request to: email@example.com or the postal address provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about the type of personal data we hold about you or if you wish to request deletion of personal data we hold about you, please send a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
The retention period for data we process can vary based on certain circumstances or obligations. For example, we retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide the products or services you have requested, or for other legal compliance or essential business purposes such enforcing our contracts, maintaining the security of our products or dispute resolution.
2425 S. Blodgett Rd
Lake City, MI 49651